General Camping Forms
- In Council or
Council Campership Application
- Each Cub or Scout may receive one campership per year.
- Each Cub or Scout must be a resident of San Diego County.
- Campership funds provide up to 50% of the cost of an approved camp.
- An approved camp is any SDIC Camp within San Diego County (MSR, CFI, MSR Resident Camp or
District Day Camp).
- Please make sure your proof of income is attached with the application.
- Please black out Social Security Numbers on any forms submitted.
- Make sure your unit leader and you have signed the application.
- Campership applications and all supporting documentation need to be sent to our office at SDIC-BSA,
1207 Upas Street, San Diego, CA 92103 by April 30, 2014. Late applications
will be reviewed based on the availability of funds.
- A committee will review all of the forms in mid May. Once the committee has reviewed all the
applications, each applicant will be notified of the outcome.
- For a unit to comply with requirements to receive one free leader at Mataguay or Camp Fiesta Island
summer camp, each scout applying for a campership must pay 50% of their camp fee by April 30th
Email the Camping Department.
- The Boys & Girls Foundation also provides campership funds.