Camping Forms


    Partial camperships are available for those families who need financial assistance.

    (Council campership application coming soon)

    You can apply for a voucher thru the Boys & Girls Foundation voucher program. They pay for a large portion of camp fee and we are on their list of approved camps. You will need to scroll down to the bottom of their page to find their Campership Application.

    A Campership can be used towards Summer Camps, Day Camps, Counselor Training Program (CTP), NYLT, and Spring Camp. Only one Campership per year is awarded to each individual; this includes using a voucher from the Boys & Girls Foundation.

Weekend Reservation Requests



Other Camping


  1. For permissable firearm activities at the various youth programs of Scouting, consult the Guide to Safe Scouting, specifically the section on Shooting Sports.
  2. Required when using the climbing wall the council owns.
  3. Required when participating in any of the Project COPE activities.
  4. Required when using the large sailboats the council owns.
  5. You may also use a similar form provided by your unit.

If you have any questions about the forms, please e-mail the Camping Webmaster.